Terms and Conditions
Ultimate Cycle Lifts Inc. (the "Company") warrants the product manufactured by it to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions as follows: (l) for 5 years of all the metal used in the product, (ll) for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment by the Company for all other parts.
The 5 year warranty on the Company's metal is limited to, and available only to, the original purchaser of the product, whether purchased from the Company or from on authorized Dealer, provided that the Company determines after inspection thereof that the product does not show any signs of unusual wear and tear.
The Company's entire liability to the purchaser, and the purchaser's (or any other party's) sole and exclusive remedy, under this warranty shall be limited, at the Company's option, to either (a) return of and refund of the price paid for, or (b) repair or replacement at the Company's factory of the products purchased, or any part or parts thereof, which the Company has determined to be defective after inspection thereof at the Company's factory.
This warranty does not cover damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence by parties other than the Company, or any modification or alteration of the product. In addition, this warranty does not cover damage due to improper handling, assembly or maintenance.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO THE PURCHASER (OR ANY OTHER PARTY) HEREUNDER, IF ANY, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS PAID TO THE COMPANY.
Return Authorization Policy
1. No product may be returned without prior approval from Ultimate Cycle Lifts. To obtain a Return Authorization Number please contact us and have the following information available:
▪ Customer Name
▪ Original Invoice Number and Date
▪ Product Serial Number
▪ Reason for Return
2. The Return Authorization Number must be displayed in large print on the outside of the product to be returned and a copy of the faxed Return Authorization from Ultimate Cycle Lifts must accompany the return.
3. Product returned due to warranty claims or other errors by Ultimate Cycle Lifts or its representatives will not be subject to a re-stocking fee.
4. All other returns are subject to 20% re-stocking fee. For these returns the following conditions must apply:
▪ Return authorization request must be received by Ultimate Cycle Lifts within 45 days of original invoice date.
▪ Product must be returned freight pre-paid.
▪ Product will be shipped in a suitable manner so as to prevent damage of the product subject to manufactures approval or a additional 25% repackaging will apply.
▪ Credit will be allowed only for the actual quantities counted upon receipt at our facility.
▪ Credit will be calculated at the price in effect at time of original purchase.
▪ Credit will be in the form of a Credit Memo or a refund back to the credit card and not a cash refund.
▪ All credits will be at the sole discretion of Ultimate Cycle Lifts.
▪ Product must be returned within 60 days of Return Authorization issue date or be subject to additional restocking
5. Any product received without a valid Return Authorization Number will result in a $100.00 service charge.
6. Any product received freight collect, bill recipient, etc. will be refused unless prior arrangements have been made due to a product defect, etc.
7. Any products that are modified from standard or manufactured custom at the customer's request are non-returnable unless modified or manufactured incorrectly according to pre-approved customer supplied drawings.
Goods Lost Or Damaged In Transit
1. Ultimate Cycle Lifts designs its packaging to ensure adequate protection during transit. Product is also carefully inspected prior to shipment. Therefore, Ultimate Cycle Lifts is not responsible for any merchandise damage or loss during transit once the carrier issues it receipt.
2. If product is missing or damaged, the customer MUST make a notation to that effect on the delivery receipt. Contact the Ultimate Cycle Lifts immediately at 561-792-1922 to advise of damage or short shipment. In this case, Ultimate Cycle Lifts will file a claim on the customer's behalf. Ultimate Cycle Lifts will also file a claim on the customer's behalf in situations where missing or damaged product is discovered and reported to Ultimate Cycle Lifts within 24 hours of receipt.
3. If the customer discovers damage after 24 hours, immediately report the damage to the carrier and request an inspection. Generally, the customer will be required by the carrier to file written claim within a certain period of time. In this case, the customer will be responsible for filing all claims. Customer will also be responsible for payment of original invoice and any replacement charges.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.